Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Comfortable Closeout Merchandise: Tempur-Pedic Mattresses


If you haven’t experienced the sublime experience of sleeping on a Tempur-Pedic Mattress, you are seriously missing something in your life. When I was mattress shopping about a year ago, I was browsing through the super-expensive section of the store just to dream shop and check out fancy mattresses I could never afford. That’s when I discovered the Tempur-Pedic.

It was incredible.

I couldn’t get up.

One of the sales clerks had to ask me to move up because I was scaring off potential buyers with my snoring.
I trudged back downstairs to the regular mattress sales floor and tried to pick out one that was more in my price range. Call me dramatic, but I knew I would never lay on another mattress as good as the magical Tempur-Pedic. Unfortunately, 2099 was about a grand over my limit.

Many months and sleepless nights later, I discovered BigCityCloseouts.com and their amazing wholesale closeout merchandise. I found that they had the same mattress for $1200.99! I was so mad at myself for not considering merchandise closeouts sooner. I saved up my money and finally got the mattress of my dreams, for 57% off!

If there’s something you really want, whether it be a mattress or anything else, try looking at wholesale closeouts.

2 comments:

  1. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.Closeout sales The Closeout Club(Ph:3059140154)is a leading closeouts wholesaler of overstock, surplus, liquidation, salvage and closeout merchandise

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.
    serta icomfort reviews

    ReplyDelete